Monday, January 29, 2018

Causes and conditions of Nirvana.LOL.

Causes and conditions of Nirvana


Well, it is the fact that human beings are born, get older, get sick, die.
Besides that, there are problems for each and every 7.5 billion people individually.

In short, since there are only elementary particles and energy in the universe, it is said that humanity is 7.5 billion, I am just energy, common with elementary particles, worthless, and getting sick , Anyway it will die. impermanent.
  There is neither a soul nor myself in elementary particle energy. First of all, it is 7.5 billion human beings, but it is just elementary particles and energy. If human beings and human beings are just thinking and fiction, mankind and human beings are just conceptual ideas, neither do I have myself. Gyahaha ~.

  If neither I nor I am, my  mine,what kind, why, such relationships exist in this universe?

Even if it is a relationship, in fact it is fiction, if you find out that it is too much, it is irrelevant to the universe at all, it is a big Nirvana in space release. Gyahaha ~.


Anyway, all human beings will die without exception. To die. Eventually it will die. Based on this fact, still worth putting something in value, acting desperately for the purpose of obtaining it, for example for the purpose of gold medal or the Nobel prize.
It can be a human race, but it is a terrible sufferings and pain.

Or do you get angry, despite death waiting for a goal anyway, attack the other guy gang and kill him?
Human being It may be done, but with the consequences of executing at the incarcerated prison.That is not funny.LOL.


Because everything will die, it is no use asking for greed. While I am alive, this is a terrible world, but there is something relaxed irrespective of that. That is Nirvana. Gyahaha ~.
Despite such a thing, mankind may say how the government is bad, society is bad, America is bad, how will it be relieved? Actually, the condition of survival, no money, poor head, not a beauty. I live in a narrow house where no man can eat.
External conditions such as insufficient salary are irrelevant at all.

 
In essence, unconditional, irrelevant is Nirvana.
Just observe and disconnect conditions and relationships.
For example, I have something I want. So, there are two relationships between  I ,me,mine and what I want, so it was not worth watching it. I will observe until the place where I do not need it. Gyahaha ~.


If anger comes to my head, if you get angry, observe that often and observe until it is said that it is irritating for such a short life that death is waiting anyway. In the first place, despite all the death, the thing that you have to get angry is not so much that you want to kill such a thing. Gyahaha ~.

Well, there is also human relationship. Family, company workplace, friendship and so on. Apart from that, irrelevant is withdrawing from such things, not being a not touch at all, do not mind, do not mind, it is not affected by such things, so you can divorce separately, resign to the company, to a homeless It does not mean that it is becoming.LOL.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment