Saturday, February 3, 2018

Dangerous than war for Nirvana.LOL


The misunderstanding recognition function and the point of contact of the target are dangerous for Nirvana and if suffering occurs when it gets glued.
So it is a split whether this contact is suffering or nirvana.

 
Eyes → I do not have myself.
It is not my own.
 
Ear → I am not.
It is not my own.
 
Nose → I do not have myself.
It is not my own.
 
Tongue → I am not.
It is not my own.
 
Body → I am not.
It is not my own.
 
Consciousness → I do not have myself.
It is not my own.

 
Body → I am not.
It is not my own.
 
Sense → I am not.
It is not my own.
 
Concept → I do not have myself.
It is not my own.
 
Will → I am not.
It is not my own.
 
Judgment → I do not have myself.
It is not my own.
In other words, none of us is irrelevant. Gyahaha ~.


This is the selflessness being told loudly.

  As for 7.5 billion people of human beings, I say themselves and I, respectively, but I point out that mankind is another person.
If it is, it means that I am a stranger, it is not fixed myself or anyone else, depending on the circumstances, it is changed at once, the judgments are incomplete, the words are incomplete, the concept is also unsatisfactory, the sense is also.

 
There is no entity of only one soulful self who is uncertain and eternal.

What is it, such a silly mechanism?

It is awkward and useless to be involved in self concepts and other people's concepts that are not such news.

That means that from your concept and concept of  yourself, you say goodbye, bye bye, nirvana. Gyahaha ~.LOL.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment