Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I am a stranger,lol.

I am a stranger or a mere other person.lol.
I am a member of the human race, it is a joke of the general society, not a Nirvana point of view.lol.
 
7.5 billion human beings are not interested or interested in me, mankind do not know such existence as me.

 Furthermore, the human beings say about 7.5 billion ways of feeling to me. lol.
Well, which human beings think that they are correct impressions and which are wrong impressions? LOL.
The 7.5 billion human race nominates me as a mere other person, such as me.In other words, it means that I am a stranger or a mere other person.
Here you will already know misunderstandings of the human race.

 
Neither me nor you, mere naming of humanity 7.5 billion naming.
 
Let7s  remove the word, concept, I, you, humankind.lol.

 
The truth is, therefore, I, and you, as well, 7.5 billion human energy are in elementary particle energy, only flowing with causes, conditions,results.
Attachment is meaningless, worthless, entity is empty because it is impermanent.LOL.
If it is beyond from ego, no-self or you,human beings, it will be Nirvana.
Gyahaha ~.
So what?

No comments:

Post a Comment