Saturday, March 3, 2018

What a misunderstanding. Gyahaha ~.LOL.

My own money, my life, my company, my work, my family, my friends, my children, my thoughts, my opinion, my own impressions, my own logical calculations.
Are these valuable?
What on earth are you talking about? These are decided to have infinite value. So mankind must pursue these things. Do not put out a silly quizz.
You idiot.This is what the people of 99% of the general public say. A
So, what about the Nirvana truth?These are all elementary particle energies. So, it flows, it does not stay. Since flow does not stop, there is no essence of value. So, these are imperfect, unsatisfactory. In other words, these are worthless. Nonsense.
 
Even if human beings misunderstand, desperately gathering and collecting such things, the human race does not reach Nirvana.In other words, these collections are ridiculously nonsense from the Nirvana point of view.


What a misunderstanding. Gyahaha ~.Then, the value concept A for those which have been there until now disappears. Now, the human race has recognized that such things are nonsense, worthless. B
All these things are worthless.
All that it is worthless means there is no value.
 
However, it is impossible to rise alone like a mountain by value alone, without value, alone.
A worthless mountain is that there are other worthy mountains.
That is, the judgment that all these are worthless can not hold.
That is, it has A value. These are of no value.
BNeither A nor B is established.In the first place the value concept itself does not hold. C. This is the original meaning of Dukkha.
And, nothing, this is Nirvana.
Gyahaha ~.
In addition, it is said that A, B, C, etc, that the value of the person who is writing this sentence does not hold, so that the great Nirvana. Gyahaha ~.
LOL.LOL.So what?

No comments:

Post a Comment