Friday, March 30, 2018

Is there only someone else? Gyahaha~

Is there only someone else?

7.5 billion people of humanity think that each one is real.
But I have been told from 7.5 billion people that they are pointed to their fingers, you are others. Gyahaha ~.

I realized that I am a stranger. It is stupid himself or even noticed. Because it is pointed out about 7.5 billion times.
Well, if myself who is supposed to be me is another person, I can not do anything. This is the first Nirvana. Gyahaha ~.

I was not here myself, what a stranger it was. Do not settle there.
  To not have myself, it is impossible to hold myself in 7.5 billion human beings, and mankind is another person.
 
The human race is another person.Gyahaha ~.

There is no need for mankind to argue that mankind is another if he is not himself, but only others.

 On a planet where there are only monkeys, there is no concept of a monkey.Gyahaha ~.

In the first place, when the i-am-concept disappears, the concept of others also disappears. Gyahaha ~. This is Nirvana 2nd bullet.

  If neither you nor others are gone out, the human race itself will disappear. Gyahaha ~. This is Nirvana 3rd.

  If the human race disappears, only the truth will remain.  Elementary particle energy in the univerese,that is, allnes is impermanent and related, it is not worthy anywhere no value, only goes changing.


Therefore, if you notice that there is only elementary particle energy, it becomes irrelevant at all. This is Nirvana 4th volume.


So it is irrelevant to any relation of this seemingly complicated universe.

Well, that is the last Nirvana. Gyahaha ~. There is nothing. Gyahaha ~.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment