Friday, April 6, 2018

What is a jokes that makes me laugh for the rest of my life ?, Gyahaha ~


What is a jokes that makes me laugh for the rest of my life ?, Gyahaha ~

Is there a certain laughable story that can be laughed for a lifetime?

Even for human beings who like interesting things and are looking for daily, you probably can not find such a story easily?

Even though it is a classic one that slides and falls with the banana peel, the answer is clear when it comes to lifetime and that human beings can laugh.


Human beings get tired of it soon. At best, human beings can not laugh at least two or three times. Gyahaha ~.

However, laughable laugh stories have been discovered for a lifetime. That was also 2,500 years ago. Gyahaha ~.


Although that story requires a bit of observation,
But what I really want to live for humanity, I do not want to die, is a jokes that makes me laugh for the rest of my life.


  Bio minus corpse = recognition function.

  What is alive is that recognition is functioning.

  Recognition function consists of senses, concepts, wills, memories, judgments, recognitions.
The result of the recognition function is three kinds, yepe u know,all are sufferings,Dukkha.
If it is, I want to live, I want to suffer, I hope to expect to suffer and hope to suffer. Gyahaha ~.

This is not a funny facts?, what on earth is it a joke?

Besides, it is a funny joke until the last moment of death.

For human beings to observe this for ten minutes, human beings can laugh at it. Gyahaha ~.

No comments:

Post a Comment