Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Is the dead amazing? Gyahaha~ゑゑ

Is the dead amazing?First of all, if you die, you will not die anymore, there is no fear of death. Because human beings misunderstanding live only fear death. It is funny to fear death even though he is already dead here. I still know if a deceased is afraid of life. In other words, what is alive is Dukkha. Gyahaha ~.Dukkha means here that it is stupid and meaningless.

Dead people do not aim to live, to live. Because I am dead, I think that I want to live, it is nonsense for the dead. That is what I want to live, even though I live.
Is it the same as superimposing pain over suffering?
  
Well, it is a funny story, as though you are already a dead man, they want to die.
Gyahaha ~.
Because he is afraid of death and thinks that he wants to live with its reaction, the dead who is already dead does not depend on the cling to life from such fear of death. It is strange story that the dead man wants to live.
 Gyahaha~ゑゑ



No comments:

Post a Comment