Sunday, October 1, 2017

tits and nirvana

Recently I attended high school alumni association.
Well, here, I talked to  my old classmate about the ultimate great relief.
Everything is elementary, so I do not like or dislike it. What people like or dislikes about is misunderstanding, misunderstanding.LOL.


Every thourts are only elementary particles and empty theory.LOL.

Therefore, against the whole universe whole thing, it does not catch on strogly, it take it lightly with Nirvana.
But my old classmate said that it would be nice to have massages woman's boobs.It is a facts.
I said. That's right. However, no matter how pleasant human beings are, it is temporary.
There is no idiot touching breasts for 24 hours.In the first place, boobs are a mass of fat, originally, it is a boring elementary particle. In terms of atomism, i replied that it is based on nitrogen as its main component.Lol.
Then the opponent burst out laughing and the talk ends. Gahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment